Skip to content ↓

What to do if your child is ill

Click here for more information...

If you have concerns about Scarlet Fever/ Strep A or Covid the best thing to do is call 111 for the latest advice. You know your child best. We can sign post you but if you have any concerns speak to a medical professional. 

Strep A/ Scarlet Fever

If your child is ill please notify the office as soon as possible. 01908375230.